The Seca 374 Digital Baby Scale with an extra large tray lets you weigh a seated toddler of up to 44 lbs, even if the child is fidgety. The adjustable damping function combined with the Auto-HOLD function ensures fast and precise work. Net weight of a diapered baby? Choose TARE. The amount of milk breast-fed to a baby? Use the BMIF (Breast-Milk-Intake-Function). Measuring and weighing in one step? Yes ‒ thanks to the optional measuring rod. Transmit the weight measurement wirelessly to the seca 360° wireless network? It’s simple, no effort is needed when using the auto-SEND function. Operate the scale from any location since it can be powered using batteries or by power adapter.
- Capacity: 44 lbs
- Dimensions: 24.4 x 7.5 x 14.1 inch
- Graduation: 0.2 oz < 22 lbs > 0.5 oz (5 g < 10 kg > 10 g)
- Net weight: 7.9 lbs
- Uses 6 batteries, type AA
- With Breast-Milk-Intake-Function (BMIF)
- seca 360° wireless technology allows you to transmit measurements wirelessly to an EMR system or seca wireless printer
- Adjustable damping
- High-quality seca scale technology with fine 0.1-pound graduation
- TARE, HOLD, Auto-HOLD and BMIF for extra convenience
- Solid surfaces prevent liquid penetration, eliminating cross contamination
- lbs/kg switch-over
- Keypad tone
- Operates using 6 x AA batteries
- Optional Measuring Rod Available
- Optiona Power Adapter available
Switch-mode power adapter for baby scales seca 374 and seca 334 as well as for column and flat scales seca 703, seca 769, seca 634 and seca 869.
The measuring rod seca 233 with integrated head and foot positioner turns the seca 374 into a complete measuring and weighing system. A single time-saving step for measuring and weighing is made possible by the easy assembly and effortless read-out of results. Note: The seca 233 measuring rod is only compatible with seca 374 models produced from 2010 on.
- Measuring results are easy to read with enhanced color markings.
- Includes head and foot positioners.
- Durable measuring rod made of aluminum.
- Scratch-resistant height rod made with a high-quality screen printing process.