Littmann Classic III Stethoscope - 3M
Most Commonly Used Littmann Stethoscope
New Colors Included Lemon Yellow & Lime Green
The 3M™ Littmann® Classic III Stethoscope is third generation of most commonly used Littman Stethoscope. The 3M™ Littmann® Classic III™ Stethoscope offers high acoustic sensitivity for exceptional performance when doing general physical assessments. It features dual tunable diaphragms and an updated design that is easier to clean and maintain.
- Two-sided chestpiece with tunable diaphragms on both the adult and pediatric sides
- Single-piece tunable diaphragm is easy to attach with a smooth crevice-free surface that is easy to clean
- Pediatric side converts to a traditional open bell by replacing single-piece diaphragm with a non-chill rim
- Next-generation tubing provides longer life with improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol
- Small tunable diaphragm is useful for pediatric, small, or thin patients; around bandages; & for carotid assessment
- Stainless steel chestpiece is precision-machined into a less angular shape. The stem features open side indicator.
- Snap-tight eartips have a soft, smooth surface providing a comfortable acoustic seal and comfortable fit
- Five-year warranty