Accuhome® Pregnancy Test - Germaine Laboratories
The AccuHome® Pregnancy Test is a rapid qualitative test to detect the hCG surge in urine. AccuHome Pregnancy Tests can be performed at any time of the day, however the first morning urine is preferable. The AccuHome Pregnancy Test is easy and quick to use, you simply place the test in urine mid-stream for about 10 seconds until it is completely wet; or collect a urine sample in a clean container and dip the test's absorbent tip in the urine specimen for at least 15 seconds. Test results are easy to read and will show in as little as 1 minute and no longer than 3 minutes.
- Individually packaged in heat sealed foil pouch for quality assurance
- Works by urinating on stick or placing stick in a clean cup containing a urine sample
- Fast and easy to read results in as little as 1 minute and no longer than 3 minutes
- Complete instructions in English and Spanish
- CLIA Waved - no training required to administer test
- Perfect for home use
- 99% accuracy rate
- Stores at room temperature
Need pregnancy teaching models for the office? We have them available here!