Accuhome® Pregnancy Test - Germaine Laboratories
The AccuHome® Pregnancy Test is a rapid qualitative test to detect the hCG surge in the urine. AccuHome Pregnancy Tests can be performed at any time of the day, however, the first-morning urine is preferable. The AccuHome Pregnancy Test is easy and quick to use, you simply place the test in urine mid-stream for about 10 seconds until it is completely wet, or collect a urine sample in a clean container and dip the test's absorbent tip in the urine specimen for at least 15 seconds. Test results are easy to read and will show in as little as 1 minute and no longer than 3 minutes.
- Individually packaged in a heat-sealed foil pouch for quality assurance
- Works by urinating on the stick or placing the stick in a clean cup containing a urine sample
- Fast and easy to read results in as little as 1 minute and no longer than 3 minutes
- Complete instructions in English and Spanish
- CLIA Waived - no training required to administer the test
- Perfect for home use
- 99% accuracy rate
- Stores at room temperature
Need pregnancy teaching models for the office? We have them available here!