Cascade HealthCare Products carries the Adimals 2150 Digital Fingertip Pulse Oximeter by ADC. This exciting new pediatric pulse oximeter from ADC accurately measures oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin and pulse rate. This pulse oximeter is easy to use and apply. With the simple press of the button, you will quickly know your blood oxygen saturation (SPO2) and pulse rate (BPM), from any finger. This portable fingertip pulse oximeter is for pediatric use and is not for use on newborns.
- Reads SPO2 and Pulse Rate
- Accuracy: SPO2 ±3% / HR ±2 BPM
- Six changeable display modes
- 10 display brightness settings
- Child-friendly instrument face
- Fits fingers with a thickness of 0.3” to 0.44” (7.64mm to 11.19mm)
- Two year limited warranty
- Meets or exceeds ISO 9919
Comes Complete With
- Two “AAA” batteries
- Carry lanyard
- Soft carry case
- Instruction booklet
We have a wide range of Pulse Oximeters including the Masimo Rad-5 Pulse Oximeter and the Devon PC66 Handheld Pulse Oximeter, all in our Equipment section. Just click here for our complete selection!
If you need help choosing the right products for your practice, Cheryl Meyers has over 30 years of experience working with midwives and health care professionals. You can email questions to email@example.com or call us at (800)443-9942.