ADC Adscope 600 Platinum Cardiology Stethoscopes
ADC Adscope 600 Platinum Cardiology Stethoscopes have AFD (adjustable frequency design) Technology and a sculpted chest piece that make them the ultimate acoustic stethoscope. AFD Technology provides the acoustic response of a traditional bell and diaphragm in a convenient one-sided chest piece.
- Single-sided chest piece
- Light pressure for low bell-type frequency, firm pressure for diaphragm type high frequency
- Non-chill diaphragm retaining rim for patient comfort
- Cardiology headset with large bore stainless steel binaurals are fixed at 15° angle to maximize comfort and acoustic seal
- Bi-lumen (dual bore) 19" PVC tubing stays soft and flexible
- Adsoft™ Plus silicon eartips with new snap-on connection for the ultimate comfort and acoustic seal
- Accessory kit includes 2 spare pairs of Adsoft™ Plus eartips
- Scope ID Tag included
- Weighs 7.15 oz. (203 g)
- Overall length 27"
- Assembled, inspected and packaged in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty covers all parts