Cascade HealthCare Products carries the easy to use Adtemp 421 Tympanic IR Thermometer by ADC. This probe free design makes the Adtemp 421 ideal for home care. It measure core temperatures instantly from the ear, providing accurate, reliable readings.
- Measures core temperature instantly from the ear reliably and accurately
- Range 89.6°F-108°F ± .4°F or 32°C-42.2°C ± .2°C depending on scale selection
- No probe covers required, makes this thermometer less costly and more convenient to use at home
- Large 6mm illuminated display is easy to read
- Compact (5” Long, 1.9 oz.) ergonomic design fits comfortably in operator’s hand and patient’s ear
- Audible fever alarm at 99.5°F (37.5°C)
- 12 reading memory
- Includes lithium battery, storage/travel case, and operating instructions
- Meets ASTM E1965-98 standards for accuracy
We have a wide selection of Thermometers from ADC, Welch Allyn and Veridian for professional and home use. Just click here to see our full selection of Thermometers.
If you need help choosing the right products, Cheryl Meyers has over 30 years of experience working with midwives, health care professionals and parents. You can email questions to email@example.com or call us at (800)443-9942.