Cascade HealthCare Products carries ADC Advantage Ultra Wrist Digital BP Monitors. This digital wrist blood pressure monitor measures systolic, diastolic pressure, and pulse and can conveniently be used in the comfort of your home.
- Measures systolic, diastolic pressure, and pulse
- British Hypertension Society (BHS) AA rating ensures unrivaled accuracy
- Smart Logic Technology determines ideal inflation level
- MAM Advantage Average mode automatically averages 3 readings for superior reporting accuracy
- Advanced 2 zone memory with date and time stamp recalls last 99 readings for two different people
- Optional PC Link Analyzer Software connects your blood pressure monitor to your PC to download and print data, graphs, charts, and tables of your readings.
- Can be used with Microsoft’s Healthvault (optional USB cable required) and then displayed on aps available for IOS, Android, and Microsoft smart phones and tablets.
- Wrist cuff fits 5.3” to 7.7” wrists
- Auto off
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- 2 “AAA” batteries included
- Compact storage case.
- Optional PC Software (sold separately)
- Meets or exceeds EN 1060-1, and EN 1060-3
- 5 Year Warranty
We carry a variety of Blood Pressure Cuffs and replacement parts for ADC and Welch Allyn Aneroids. Just click here to see our complete selection.
If you need assistance in finding the right product, Cheryl Meyers has over 30 years of experience working with midwives and health care professionals. You can email questions to email@example.com or call us at (800)443-9942.