Cascade HealthCare Products carries ADC Adview BP/Temp Diagnostic Modules as part of the complete ADC Adview Modular Diagnostic Station. This modular system incorporates an automated blood pressure module with thermometry. The temperature module uses Kendall's Filac technology, which measures in about 10 seconds and includes a standard oral/axillary probe.
ADC, a world leader in core diagnostic products for over a quarter of a century, partnered with Suntech, the premier developer of innovative blood pressure technology to create the first truly modular diagnostic station that grows with your needs. Start with the basic automated BP and thermometry and add pulse oximetry as you need it. Choose from a wall mount or table mount and convert the unit into the platform needed as your requirements change. To see the full selection of module options, just click here.
- Modular diagnostic station includes two modules - blood pressure and temperature
- Custom configured in factory or upgraded in the field at any time with connect-and-go technology
- No tools required to connect modules
- BP module (base unit) provides readings in about 30 seconds
- Proprietary manual BP mode allows manual measurement with stethoscope
- Temperature module uses Kendall's Filac technology & measures in about 10 seconds
- Temperature module includes standard oral/axillary probe
- Free print, PDF, TIFF & HL7 output software available
- Includes lead acid battery that provides up to 200 readings on a single charge
- AC power supply included
- Adult and large adult cuffs included
- 8' BP hose and box of 20 thermometer probe covers included
- Comprehensive reference CD
- Choose from desk, wall - wall platform includes mounting hardware & wire cuff storage basket
- Two year warranty
We carry the complete ADC Adview Modular Diagnostic Station under our ADC Professional Digital Blood Pressure Monitors section. Just click here to see the full Modular Diagnostic Station.
If you need assistance in finding the right product, Cheryl Meyers has over 30 years of experience working with midwives and other health care professionals. You can email questions to email@example.com or call us at (800) 443-9942.