Cascade HealthCare Products carries the ADC DiagnostixTM 5411 3.5v Portable Diagnostic Otoscope. This otoscope comes complete with a 3.5v Otoscope head, plug-in rechargeable Li-ion battery handle, a padded zipper nylon case and a tube containing five Welch Allyn 2.75mm disposable specula and five Welch Allyn 4.25mm disposable specula.
3.5v Diagnostic Otoscope Head Features
- Fiberoptic light transmission for an unobstructed view
- Optical glass reduces reflection and provides 3x magnification
- Bidirectional swivel lens allows instrumentation
- Insufflator port for pneumatic otoscopy
- Compatible with Welch Allyn specula
- Universal bayonet mount for compatibility with other brands of 3.5 volt power supply handles
- Anti-theft locking feature is standard
- Choose from Halogen/Xenon or advanced AdLED illumination
- 2 year warranty on instrument. Lifetime on AdLED lamp
Battery Handle Features
- C sized handle with 1400mAh Li-ion battery
- CNC machined from solid brass, the handle is chrome plated in black with a ribbed surface for a sure grip
- Adtronic electronic rheostatic light intensity control provides infinite continuous control and auto-off feature after 2 minutes
- Top half of handle unscrews to access wall plug (available in US or Euro fittings)
- Li-ion battery provide 2-3 hours continuous use with Xenon, 30 hours use with LED when charged for 24 hours. Up to 1200 charge cycles
- Bayonet instrument mount is compatible with all major brands of 3.5v instrument heads
- 2 year warranty
We also carry the ADC Diagnostix 5510 3.5v Diagnostic Desk Set with desk charger, the ADC Diagnostix 5410 3.5v Portable Diagnostic Set and the ADC Diagnostix 5412 3.5v Portable Ophthalmoscope. Just click here to see our complete selection of ADC Otoscopes and Ophthalmoscopes.
If you need help choosing the right products, our product specialist Cheryl Meyers, has over 30 years of experience working with parents, midwives and health care professionals. You can email questions to email@example.com or call us at (800)443-9942.