Cascade HealthCare Products carries ADC Diagnostix 703 Series Aneroid. This aneroid features a precision crafted palm-style aneroid sphygmomanometer, a manometer with a latex-free bulb and an ambidextrous trigger-style air release for one-handed convenience. Movement housed in a zinc cage that suspends within the polymer housing for enhanced shock resistance.
- Trigger style air release valve for one-hand convenience
- Precision crafted 300mmHg Japanese engineered movement tested to 50,000 cycles
- Movement housed in a zinc cage that suspends within the polymer housing for enhanced shock resistance
- Ambidextrous infinite control trigger release air valve
- Adcuff nylon cuff with ADC’s proprietary Size Guide marking system, prevents mis-cuffing
- Quick release luer slip connector
- Complete with leatherette carrying case with self repairing nylon zipper
- Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the U.S.A. from foreign components
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/AAMI/ISO 81060-1
- Available in black, purple and dark green
We carry a variety of Blood Pressure Cuffs and replacement parts for ADC and Welch Allyn Aneroids. Just click here to see our complete selection.
If you need assistance in finding the right product, Cheryl Meyers has over 30 years of experience working with midwives and health care professionals. You can email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (800)443-9942.