The ADC Diagnostix 703 Series Aneroid
Features a precision crafted palm-style aneroid sphygmomanometer, a manometer with a latex-free bulb and an ambidextrous trigger-style air release for one-handed convenience. Movement housed in a zinc cage that suspends within the polymer housing for enhanced shock resistance.
- Trigger style air release valve for one-hand convenience
- Precision crafted 300mmHg Japanese engineered movement tested to 50,000 cycles
- Movement housed in a zinc cage that suspends within the polymer housing for enhanced shock resistance
- Ambidextrous infinite control trigger release air valve
- Adcuff nylon cuff with ADC’s proprietary Size Guide marking system, prevents mis-cuffing