Cascade HealthCare Products carries ADC Diagnostix 752 Aneroid. This aneroid features a large clock face aneroid with mobile platform that provides superb precision and unmatched dependability synonomous with the ADC brand.
It has a large 6 inch, easy-to-read, luminescent dial for high visibility in any light condition. The Adcuff inflation system includes a latex-free adult cuff and eight foot coiled tubing. The mobile caster stand is height adjustable from 34" to 48" and has a cuff storage compartment. The manometer is back angled for easy viewing.
- Large, easy-to-read 6” luminescent dial for high visibility in virtually any light condition
- 300mmHg no-pin stop movement withstands the heaviest use
- Adcuff inflation system includes:
- Adcuff nylon cuff
- Adflow bulb and valve
- Eight foot length - when extended - of coiled tubing not made with natural rubber latex
- Contemporary Euro-style ivory casing compliments any decor
- Height adjustable Spider-Leg caster stand with range of 34” to 48” from bottom of base to top of unit
- Integral ABS cuff storage compartment
- Manometer angled back 15° for easy viewing
- 18” base diameter
- Complete with all necessary hardware and assembly instructions
- Inspected and packaged in the U.S.A. from foreign components
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/AAMI/ISO 81060-1
We carry a variety of Blood Pressure Cuffs and replacement parts for ADC and Welch Allyn Aneroids. Just click here to see our complete selection.
If you need assistance in finding the right product, Cheryl Meyers has over 30 years of experience working with midwives and health care professionals. You can email questions to email@example.com or call us at (800)443-9942.