Cascade HealthCare Products carries ADC E-Sphyg Digital Pocket Aneroids. As the world's first digital aneroid sphygmomanometer, these digital aneroids have a virtually indestructible design and splash resistant housing that allows the E-Sphyg to be used in harsh environments. The E-Sphyg requires the use of stethoscope to obtain blood pressure readings.
- Virtually indestructible design can withstand repeated drops of 5 feet or more
- Splash resistant housing for use in harsh environments
- Extra large LCD digits are easy to read
- Backlit display for easy reading even in low light conditions
- Swivel cuff clip allows the manometer to be re-positioned for easy viewing
- Auto off function conserves battery strength
- Dual low battery warnings
- Recalibration reminder after 10,000 cycles (free lifetime recalibration)
- Systolic assist alerts practitioner to the onset of Korotkoff sounds – makes a great training aid
- Deflation rate display promotes proper technique in accordance with AHA guidelines
- Pulse rate display at completion of measurement
- New reading lock feature allows practitioner to lock in systolic and diastolic values during measurement
- Manometer works with virtually every cuff on the market
- Requires familiar and trusted manual auscultation to obtain blood pressure readings (use of stethoscope)
- 2 “AAA” batteries (included)
- May be ordered as a complete sphygmomanometer or gauge only for use with existing inflation systems
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Lifetime calibration warranty
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/AAMI/ISO 86010-1, EN 1060-1, and EN 1060-3
- Available in black, navy and purple
We carry a variety of Blood Pressure Cuffs and replacement parts for ADC and Welch Allyn Aneroids. Just click here to see our complete selection.
If you need assistance in finding the right product, Cheryl Meyers has over 30 years of experience working with midwives and health care professionals. You can email questions to email@example.com or call us at (800)443-9942.