Cascade HealthCare Products carries the All-American® Non Electric Sterilizer 1925X. Used over any effective heat source, this steam pressure sterilizer provides dry sterile dressings and instruments in mere minutes with all micro-organisms and bacteria destroyed.
This 25 quart non-electric sterilizer weighs 25 lbs, measures 19" x 15" and has a chamber size of 11" (diameter) x 10" (depth). It requires an independent heat source such as a hot plate or stove. Clamping locks prevent removal of cover while pressure is present and other safety features - such as an over-pressure safety plug and cool bakelite handle - are thoroughly tested to ensure that the unit can be safely operated with a minimum of attention.
- Crafted of the finest hand cast aluminum that resists aging and corrosion
- Manual shut-off required
- Stay-cool bakelite top handles and wing nuts
- Removable aluminum inner container with rack
- Portable, economical, reliable operation
- Pressure gauge conforms to the pressure gauge standard ANSI B40-1-1980
- Flexible metal exhaust tube
- Can be used over any effective heat source
- Weight: 18.25 lbs
- Sterilizer dimensions:
- 12.25" bottom height
- 16.75" overall height
- 12-5/8" inside diameter
- 25 qt gross capacity
- Inside chamber dimensions:
- 10.25" depth
- 11-1/8" diameter
- 35-7/8" circumference
- 17.6 qt capacity
We also carry a wide variety of Surgical Instruments, Suturing Kits, Disinfectants & Lubricants and more in our Instruments category. Just click here to see our full selection.
If you need help choosing the right products for your practice, Cheryl Meyers has over 30 years of experience working with midwives and health care professionals. You can email questions to email@example.com or call us at (800)443-9942.