Cascade HealthCare Products carries the All-American® Non Electric Sterilizer 1941X. Used over any effective heat source, this steam pressure sterilizer provides dry sterile dressings and instruments in mere minutes with all micro-organisms and bacteria destroyed. This sterilizer is comparable in size to the All American 75X-120V Electric Sterilizer unit.
This 41 quart non-electric sterilizer weighs 33 pounds and measures 19" x 15." A complete cycle takes longer, however, running approximately 45 minutes. Like the 1925X, it requires a hot plate or stove for its heat source.
- Dial gauge and control valve
- Manual shut-off required
- Metal-to-metal seal (no rubber gaskets)
- One year manufacturer's warranty
- Crafted of the finest hand cast aluminum that resists aging and corrosion
- Stay-cool bakelite top handles and wing nuts
- Removable aluminum inner container with rack
- Portable, economical, reliable operation
- Pressure gauge conforms to the pressure gauge standard ANSI B40-1-1980
- Flexible metal exhaust tube
- Can be used over any effective heat source
- Weight: 33 lbs
- Sterilizer dimensions:
- 14.25" bottom height
- 19" overall height
- 15.25" inside diameter
- 41 qt gross capacity
- Inside chamber dimensions:
- 10.5" depth
- 14" diameter
- 44.5" circumference
- 27.9 qt capacity
We also carry a wide variety of Surgical Instruments, Suturing Kits, Disinfectants & Lubricants and more in our Instruments category. Just click here to see our full selection.
If you need help choosing the right products for your practice, Cheryl Meyers has over 30 years of experience working with midwives and health care professionals. You can email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (800)443-9942.