Cascade HealthCare Products carries the Ambu® SPUR® II Disposable Resuscitator for adults, a super-premium disposable resuscitator with the lowest valve resistance in the industry. Ambu SPUR II is the only single use resuscitator that is made from a SEBS polymer instead of PVC. This classifies Ambu SPUR II as environmentally-sound and fully disposable, thus eliminating all risk of cross contamination. It is part of a complete family of resuscitators.
All Ambu SPUR II resuscitators come in individual, resealable carrying bags, complete with one or more masks and any special accessories – color-coded for fast size identification.
- SafeGrip™ surface for secure handling in stressful environments
- Ergonomic, lightweight design makes extended ventilations less fatiguing
- Fast recoil time allows for rapid ventilation
- Easy attachment of manometer and PEEP valve
- Unique single-shutter valve system for reliable functionality
- Swivel between valve and mask permits 360° positioning in relation to the patient
- Integrated handle for user comfort and uniform compression
- Thin-walled compression bag allows for lung compliance and “feel”
- Extremely low valve resistance for unimpeded airflow
- Soft splashguard for user safety
- Adult: Over 66 lbs
Complete unit includes
We also carry Ambu Spur II Disposable Resuscitators for Infants. Just click here to see them.
Our selection of Resuscitation equipment and supplies is extensive, from Oxygen Masks and Laryngoscopes to Newborn Resuscitation Kits. Just click here to see the complete Resuscitation section!
If you need help choosing the right products, Cheryl Meyers has over 30 years of experience working with midwives and other health care professionals. You can email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (800)443-9942.