Cascade HealthCare Products carries the customized Birth Kit by midwife Brenda Ramler in Colorado.
- 20 - Underpads Heavy Weight, 30" x 36"
- 2 - Paper/Poly Sheets, 40" x 72"
- 1 - Peri-Irrigation Bottle
- 1 - Post-op Sponges, Tray of 24 Packages
- 1 - Flexible Straws, Package of 10
- 2 - Sanitary Brief, Unisize
- 2 - Sanitary Pad, Packages of 14
- 1 - Sanitary Pad Contour, Package of 6
- 2 - Gloves, Latex Pairs, Size 7
- 1 - Baby Cap, Organic
- 1 - Bulb Syringe, 3oz
- 1 - Scrub Brush with Betadine
- 2 - Cord Clamps, Plastic Sterile
- 1 - Scissors, 5.5" Blunt Tips
- 1 - Sterilization Pouch, 5" x 10"
- 1 - Basin Rectangular
- 1 - Cord Ring
Birth Kits should be ordered six weeks prior to your due date.
Due to sanitation reasons, birth kits and disposable birth supplies cannot be returned.
Kit Updated: 5/20/2016
*Image is not reflective of all custom Birth Kit contents*
We also have a great selection of Birthing Supplies, Breastfeeding Products, Newborn Cotton Basics and all-natural Mineral Supplements by Floradix specially designed for pregnancy and birth! Just click here to see our complete Pregnancy & Birth section.
If you need help finding or choosing the right products, Cheryl Meyers has over 30 years of experience working with midwives and health care professionals. You can email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (800)443-9942.