Cascade HealthCare Products Buck Neurological Hammers. The Buck Neurological Hammer is used to test reflexes and measure nerve sensitivity.
We offer an economical ADC hammer (first picture above) as well as a high quality Miltex hammer (second picture above) and both come complete with brush and needle.
- Chrome-plated handle with 2 sided synthetic rubber head
- Handle conceals screw-in brush
- Needle contained within the head
- Overall length 7 1/2"
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Brush and needle screw into handle
- Surgical Grade
- Chrome Plated
- Stainless Steel with Two Nylon Caps
- Overall length 7-3/4"
Have you seen our extensive Diagnostics section? From Urine Test Strips and Analyzers to Blood Collection devices and Hemoglobin Analyzers, we are sure to have the products you need! Just click here for our complete selection of Diagnostics.
If you need help choosing the right products, Cheryl Meyers has over 30 years of experience working with midwives and other health care professionals. You can email questions to email@example.com or call us at (800)443-9942.