Cascade HealthCare Products carries the customized Birth Kit by midwives Christina Gutierrez and Sarah Ambrose in Washington.
- 20 - Underpads Medium WT, 23" x 36"
- 1 - Plastic Backed Sheets, 40" x 72"
- 1 - Sanitary Pads, Pkg of 14
- 2 - Sanitary Brief, Unisize
- 1 - Peri Irrigation Bottle
- 1 - Baby Cap, Organic Cotton
- 1 - Bulb Syringe, 2oz
- 1 - Lubricating Jelly, 4oz bottle
- 1 - Straws, Pkg of 10
- 4 - Gloves, Sensicare Singles, Size Small
- 4 - Gloves, Sensicare Singes, Size Medium
- 5 - Gloves, Sensicare Pairs, Size Small
- 5 - Gloves, Sensicare Pairs, Size Medium
- 1 - Digital Thermometer
- 2 - Cord Clamps, Plastic Sterile
- 10 - Gauze 4"x4" Sterile, Pkgs of 2
- 1 - Alcohol Prep Pads, Pkg of 20
- 1 - Glove Nitrile Non-Sterile Box, Size Small
Birth Kits should be ordered six weeks prior to your due date.
Due to sanitation reasons, birth kits and disposable birth supplies cannot be returned.
Birth kit updated: 12/10/2015
*Image is not reflective of all custom Birth Kit contents*
We also have a great selection of Birthing Supplies, Breastfeeding Products, Newborn Cotton Basics and all-natural Mineral Supplements by Floradix specially designed for pregnancy and birth! Just click here to see our complete Pregnancy & Birth section.
If you need help finding or choosing the right products, Cheryl Meyers has over 30 years of experience working with midwives and health care professionals. You can email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (800)443-9942.