Seattle Midwives Birth Kit
Midwife Birth Kit
Manufacturer part number:
Cascade HealthCare Products carries the customized Birth Kit by midwife Cindi Thompson in Washington.
- 20 - Underpad Medium Weight, 23" x 36"
- 10 - Underpad Heavy Weight, 23" x 36"
- 1 - Straws, Package of 10
- 1 - Sanitary Pads X Large, Package of 21
- 1 - Peri Irrigation Bottle
- 1 - Baby Cap, Basic Cotton
- 10 - Gauze 4" x 4", Packages of 2
- 2 - Sanitary Brief, Unisize
- 1 - Bulb Syringe, 2oz
- 1 - Lubricating Jelly, 4oz Tube
- 2 - Gloves, Latex Pairs, Size 7.5
- 6 - Gloves, Latex Singles, Size Medium
- 1 - Gloves, Nitrile Non-Sterile Purple Medium, Box of 100
- 1 - Cord Ring
- 1 - Sterile Field
- 2 - Lancets Tenderfoot
- 1 - Tape Measure Infant Paper
- 1 - Afterbirth Sitz Herbs, 3.5 oz
- 1 - Kleenprinter
- 1 - I Was Born at Home Certificate
- 2 - Perineal Cold Pad
- 1 - Cord Clamp, Plastic
- 2 - Sani Pad with Wings, Size Large
- 2 - Sani Cloth Packets
Birth Kits should be ordered six weeks prior to your due date.
Due to sanitation reasons, birth kits and disposable birth supplies cannot be returned.
Birth kit updated: 09/9/2016
*Image is not reflective of all custom Birth Kit contents*
We also have a great selection of Birthing Supplies, Breastfeeding Products, Newborn Cotton Basics and all-natural Mineral Supplements by Floradix specially designed for pregnancy and birth! Just click here to see our complete Pregnancy & Birth section.
If you need help finding or choosing the right products, Cheryl Meyers has over 30 years of experience working with midwives and health care professionals. You can email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (800)443-9942.