Cascade HealthCare Products carries the customized Birth Kit by midwife Darlene Curtis in Washington.
- 10 - Underpads Light WT, 23" x 36"
- 10 - Underpads Light WT, 23" x 24"
- 1 - Flexible Straws, Package of 10
- 1 - Sanitary Pads, Package of 14
- 1 - Peri Irrigation Bottle
- 1 - Baby Cap, Basic Cotton
- 5 - Gauze, 4" x 4", Packages of 2
- 1 - Sanitary Brief, Unisize
- 1 - Bulb Syringe, 2oz
- 1 - Lubricating Jelly, 4oz Tube
- 1 - Lubricating Jelly 3gm, Package of 10
- 8 - Gloves, Sensicare Pairs, Size Medium
- 4 - Gloves, Sensicare Singles, Size Medium
- 1 - Cord Clamp, Plastic Sterile
- 1 - Plastic Bag, Disposable
- 1 - Digital Thermometer
Birth Kits should be ordered six weeks prior to your due date.
Due to sanitation reasons, birth kits and disposable birth supplies cannot be returned.
Birth kit updated: 06/16/2016
*Image is not reflective of all custom Birth Kit contents*
We also have a great selection of Birthing Supplies, Breastfeeding Products, Newborn Cotton Basics and all-natural Mineral Supplements by Floradix specially designed for pregnancy and birth! Just click here to see our complete Pregnancy & Birth section.
If you need help finding or choosing the right products, Cheryl Meyers has over 30 years of experience working with midwives and health care professionals. You can email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (800)443-9942.