Diagnostix 2100 Professional Adult Fingertip
ADC Diagnostic 2100 Digital Adult Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
For Professional Use
Manufacturer part number:
PRICE BREAKS - The more you buy, the more you save
The ADC Diagnostix 2100 Adult Digital Fingertip Pulse Oximeter accurately measures oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin and pulse rate. This pulse oximeter is easy to use and apply. With the simple press of the button, you will quickly know your blood oxygen saturation (SPO2) and pulse rate (BPM), from any finger. This is a portable, feature rich pulse oximeter that provides spot readings of SpO2 and heart rate for the busy healthcare professional.
- Reads SpO2 and Pulse Rate
- Accuracy: SpO2 ±2-3% / HR ±5 BPM
- 6 changeable display modes
- 10 Display brightness settings
- 25% smaller than competing models
- Fits fingers with a thickness of .31” to .79” (8mm to 20mm)
- Dual color OLED display
- Hinged battery cover is more secure
- 2 year limited warranty
- Meets or exceeds ISO 9919
Comes Complete With
- 2 “AAA” Batteries
- Complete with Carry Lanyard and Black Rubberized Bumper
- Instruction Booklet
We have a wide range of Pulse Oximeters including the Masimo Rad-5 Pulse Oximeter and the Devon PC66 Handheld Pulse Oximeter, all in our Equipment section. Just click here for our complete selection!
If you need help choosing the right products for your practice, Cheryl Meyers has over 30 years of experience working with midwives and health care professionals. You can email questions to email@example.com or call us at (800)443-9942.