For Multi Unit Discounts e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Huntleigh DMX Dopplex® Vascular Doppler
The Huntleigh DMX Dopplex is one of Huntliegh's latest technical innovations. The bi-directional waveform is displayed in high definition color, and the Dynamic Digital Noise Reduction (DDNR) system and gel filter enhances the quality of sound. It provides the ability for high level vascular assessment and is idea for the detection of peripheral arterial disease. Doppler sound recording and playback is just one of the many new features in this state-of-the-art digital Doppler unit. Data is stored on a micro SD card and can be transferred to the optoinal Dopplex DR5 software package for printing reports and archiving.
- High-resolution color display
- Bi-directional waveform with auto scaling feature (essential for patients with poor blood flow)
- Arterial and venous modes
- DDNR system to reduce background hiss and gel filter to reduce crackle when gel is applied
- Real time clock allows users to time and date stamp data
- Headphone jack
- Uses 2 AA batteries, lasts for 500 1 minute exams
- 3 year manufacturer parts warranty
- Doppler comes with one probe of your choice
- Includes: gel, soft carrying bag, user manual
XS High Sensitivity Vascular Probe Options
- 4 MHz Probe: For detection of deep lying vessels.
- 5 MHz Probe: For oedematous limbs and deep lying vessels.
- 8 MHz Probe: For detection of peripheral vessels and calcified arteries.
- EZ8MHz Probe: Easier detection, ideal for those with little doppler experience
- 10 MHz Probe: For detection of smaller vessels in specialist superficial applications
Check out our Aimstrip Urine Analyzer, click here!