Birth Pool in a Box Professional, Full Size
Birth Pool in a Box Professional Quality, Full Size Tubs
3695, 3753, 2868, 5329, 2811
Birth Pool in a Box Full Size water birth tubs for professional and hospital use. These high quality, heavy duty, eco-friendly professional use birthing pools have a built in seat. The unique design provides room for both the laboring mother and a support person. The double-reinforced handles are placed on the outside of the tub for added space and comfort. The exterior handles also ensure that your newborn baby doesn't bump into a handle as it floats to the surface.
The professional line of Birth Pool in a Box tubs have been designed for reuse in hospitals and birth centers by midwives, rental companies and for other health professionals requiring a durable water birth tub that can withstand heavy, repetitive use.
Made with .55mm heavy plastic, the added thickness on the bottom of these birth pools provides extra strength and protection for prevention of leaks and drips on the floor. The added thickness also offers a layer of padding on the bottom, making it more comfortable for laboring women. The double-reinforced handles are placed on the outside of the tub for added space and comfortable without concern of your newborn baby bumping its head as it floats to the surface.
- Designed for up to 40 uses
- Designed for use with disposable liners for increased safety & sanitation
- Built-in seat for additional comfort and positioning during labor and delivery
- Disposable liners are hygienic & meet infection control standards
- .55mm heavy plastic base for extra durability & added comfort
- Perfect for relaxation during pregnancy, labor and birth
- Excellent back-up for birth centers & hospitals with stationary tubs
- Ideal for rental companies offering water birth supplies
- Comes with clear instructions
- Optional heat cover to keep warmth in tub while not in use
- *Discounts available on bulk purchases
- External Dimesions, 76" x 65"
- Internal Dimensions, 56" x 45"
- Internal Height, 27"
- Depth of Water, 18" Minimum, 23" Maximum
- Rim Width, 10"
- Built in Seat, Yes
- Cup Holder, Yes
- Recommended Maximum Height for Mother, No limit
- Volume of Water, 170 gallons