Cascade HealthCare Products carries the customized Birth Kit by midwife Elizabeth Moore in Colorado.
- 20 - Underpads Heavy WT, 30" x 36"
- 1 - Sterile Field
- 1 - Flexible Straws, Package of 10
- 1 - Sanitary Pads, Package of 14
- 1 - Sanitary Pads Contour, Package of 6
- 3 - Perineal Premium Cold Pad
- 2 - Sanitary Briefs
- 1 - Peri-Irrigation Bottle
- 2 - Baby Cap, Basic Cotton
- 1 - Alcohol Prep Pads, Package of 20
- 12 - Gauze, 4" x 4", Packages of 2
- 2 - Gloves, Sensicare Pairs, Size Small
- 2 - Gloves, Sensicare Singles, Size Small
- 1 - Scrub Brush with Betadine
- 2 - Hydrogen Peroxide, 16oz
- 1 - Povidone Solution, 2oz
- 1 - Plastic Sitz Bath
- 1 - Arnical Massage Oil, 1/2oz
- 1 - Digital Thermometer, 60 Second
- 2 - Lancets, Gentleheel Infant
Birth Kits should be ordered six weeks prior to your due date.
Due to sanitation reasons, birth kits and disposable birth supplies cannot be returned.
Kit Updated: 5/29/2015
*Image is not reflective of all custom Birth Kit contents*
We also have a great selection of Birthing Supplies, Breastfeeding Products, Newborn Cotton Basics and all-natural Mineral Supplements by Floradix specially designed for pregnancy and birth! Just click here to see our complete Pregnancy & Birth section.
If you need help finding or choosing the right products, Cheryl Meyers has over 30 years of experience working with midwives and health care professionals. You can email questions to email@example.com or call us at (800)443-9942.