The Huntleigh Sonicaid BD4000xs Fetal Monitors (singles & twin units) provide solutions for all areas of antepartum fetal monitoring. Using state of the art digital signal processing technology with enhanced FHR performance, this monitor provides the most cost effective and flexible solution for your fetal monitoring needs. Its compact size and styling belie its ruggedness and robust design, using the same materials, construction and design expertise as Huntleigh's world renowned hand held dopplers.
The BD4000XS is effortless to operate, with its intuitive user interface and controls, requires minimum training, reducing time and cost.
- Requires minimum training
- Easy to use
- User-customizable trace annotation facility
- Automatic fetal movement detection
- Maternally sensed fetal movement marker
- Reduced size, multi-crystal high sensitivity transducers allow for added comfort when used
- Large LCD clear rate display with back lit for low light clinical environments
- 2 large LED clear rate displays
- Clear visual display of FHR and contractions data and signal quality indicators
- Warranty, 5 years parts (exclusive of cables/crystals) and 1 year labor
the right Doppler, Cheryl Meyers has over 30 years of experience working with midwives and health care professionals. You can email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (800)443-9942.