Huntleigh Doppler Probes Only
Probes for all Huntleigh Dopplers
2mhz & 3mhz Obstetric Probes
4mhz, 5mhz, 8mhz, EZ8mhz & 10mhz Vascular Probes
Huntleigh XS Series Probes for use with all Huntleigh Dopplers.
This new range of high sensitivity XS probes has been designed to maximize performance of Huntleigh dopplers for use in a wide variety of clinical applications and procedures. These include the 2 & 3Mhz fetal probes, the 4, 5, 8 and 10MHz vascular options and the unique wide-beam EZ8 8MHz probe. Note: the older HS series of Huntleigh probes were blue, the new XS series probes are beige.
Obstetric Probe Options:
- 2 MHz Probe: Detects fetal heart rate as early as 10-12 weeks.
- 3 MHz Probe: Detects fetal heart rate as early as 8-10 weeks.
Vascular Probe Options:
- 4 MHz Probe: For detection of deep lying vessels.
- 5 MHz Probe: For oedematous limbs and deep lying vessels. Commonly used for vascular testing above the knee and above the elbow.
- 8 MHz Probe: For detection of peripheral vessels and calcified arteries. Commonly used for vascular testing below the knee and below the elbow.
- EZ8 Probe: Widebeam for easier detection of vessels.
- 10 MHz Probe: For detection of smaller vessels in specialist superficial applications. Commonly used by plastic surgeons for checking blood flow for skin grafts.