Huntleigh Dopplex Ability Automatic ABI System
The Huntleigh Dopplex Ability Automatic ABI System is a vascular doppler system that calculates Ankle Brachial Index measurements easily and accurately in 3 minutes without the need to rest the patient. Results are automatically calculated, classified and displayed with pulse volume waveforms on the LCD panel. The test results can be printed on either thermal paper or adhesive backed label paper via the integral printer.
System also includes free DR4 Electronic Software which is a unique vascular reporting software package for use in conjunction with the Dopplex ABility, Dopplex MD2 and Dopplex MD200 Doppler units. It enables automated ABIs and Doppler vascular studies to be undertaken and saved in a patient database. It also provides full page documented hard-copy printouts and pdf file capability for interfacing to Electronic Patient Record Systems. It is easily installed and does not require any modification to your computer.
The Ability system offers simple operation and minimal training and quadrilateral measurements to reduce assessment time. Huntleigh's patented two chamber cuffs use duo sense pneumatic technology to measure systolic pressures and is based on volume plethysmography, not oscillometric techniques. One chamber is used to occlude the vessel, while the second distal chamber is used to sense the returning signals allowing four limbs to be measured simultaneously.
- Extremely easy to use and fully automatic. Minimal training required
- No need to rest patient for 15 mins
- Rapid bi-lateral ABI measurement in 3 mins
- Simultaneous measurements reduces time. ABI can now be undertaken by healthcare support staff
- No need to remove patient’s socks or tights
- Easy to apply 4 cuff system
- Portable and powered by mains or rechargeable battery
- For home or clinical environments
- Integral printer for documentation of results and waveforms
- Instant hard copy for patient notes and reimbursement
- Automatic interpretation of ABI reduces operator error
- Accurate reproducible results
- Clinically proven by recent studies
- Weight: 6.5 lbs (3 kg)
- Dimensions: 6-1/4" H x 9.5" D x 10-1/4" W
- CPT Codes 93922, 93924
- Ability ABI System
- 1 x left arm cuff: 8.5" - 14" (22cm - 36cm)
- 1 x right arm cuff: 8.5" - 14" (22cm - 36cm)
- 1 x left ankle cuff: 7" - 11" (18cm - 28cm)
- 1 x right ankle cuff: 7" - 11" (18cm - 28cm)
- 2 x rolls of standard thermal paper
- 1 x pack of disposable sleeves to aid as infection control barrier between cuff & patient limbs
- 1 x mains cable
- 1 x training pack and instructions for use
- Warranty 1 year parts and labor
If you are interested in using a Fetoscopes, we have them available here!