The Huntleigh MD2 Multi Dopplex II is a bi-directional Doppler that is known for being the most advanced handheld vascular Doppler on the market. The Huntleigh MD2 combines many features and benefits of other models in one powerful unit, providing advanced vascular and obstetric capabilities. It can be linked to the Huntleigh Dopplex Reporter Software or the Huntleigh Dopplex Printa II to provide hard copy, bi-directional reports and printouts. The Huntleigh MD2 has a built-in loudspeaker and audio output jack for headphones and an enhanced LCD to show bi-directional flow. For general vascular use we recommend the 8 MHz or the EZ8 MHz probes.
- Waveform gain control
- Has an output jack for headphones
- Automatic shut-off
- Doppler comes with one probe of your choice
- Uses one 9V battery - battery lasts for 250 one-minute exams
- Includes carrying case and battery
- Includes coupling gel
- Warranty 5 year parts, 1 year labor exclusive of cables and crystals.