SD 2 Super Dopplex - Huntleigh
Vascular Doppler with Bi-Directional Blood Flow Display
Cannot be used for Documentation
Eligible for $75 Huntleigh Rebate
Huntleigh Rebate Information Will Be Included with Doppler
The Huntleigh SD2 Super Dopplex II provides the ability for high level vascular assessment, and is ideal for the detection of peripheral arterial disease. When used with the high sensitivity vascular probes it provides quality bi-directional blood flow information. The Super Dopplex II does not have an output connection and cannot be used for documentation purposes.
Vascular Probe Options:
- 4 MHz Probe: For detection of deep lying vessels.
- 5 MHz Probe: For oedematous limbs and deep lying vessels.
- 8 MHz Probe: For detection of peripheral vessels and calcified arteries.
- EZ8MHz Probe: Easier detection, ideal for those with little doppler experience
- 10 MHz Probe: For detection of smaller vessels in specialist superficial applications
- Stereo headphones
- Uses one 9V battery
- Includes battery, coupling gel and soft carrying case
- User manual
- Warranty is 5 years parts, 1 year labor exclusive of cables and crystals.