Huntleigh DFK Diabetic Foot Assessment Kit
The Huntleigh DFK Diabetic Foot Assessment Kit provides the professional vascular or diabetes specialist with a system to help in the assessment of neuropathy, ankle brachial pressure index (ABPI) and toes brachial pressure index (TBPI). Optional Software Package enables complete vascular studies to be saved in pataient database. The optional Dopplex Printa II is a portable thermal printer which provides wavesforms when used with MD II bi-directional doppler.
- MD II Bi-directional Doppler for ABPI or D900 non-directional Doppler for PAD
- Toe cuffs and arm/ankle cuffs
- 10 gauge monofilament
- High sensitivity 8 MHz probe
- Uses one 9V battery
- Includes battery and carrying case
- Warranty 5 year parts, 1 year labor excluvise of cable and crystals
If you are interested in using a Fetoscopes, we have them available here!