The Huntleigh Diabetic Foot Assessment Kits are the ideal vascular Doppler package for assessing the ischemic and neuropathic foot of diabetic patients. With the items included, you will be able to measure Ankle-Brachial Index (ABI); Toe-Brachial Index (TBI); and neuropathy. You choose between the Huntleigh MD2 Multi Dopplex II (bi-directional vascular Doppler with capability of providing reports) or the Huntleigh D900 Mini Dopplex (a non-directionalaudio only unit. Additionally, if you choose the Huntleigh MD2 Multi Dopplex II vascular Doppler, you can purchase the Huntleigh Dopplex Printa II or the Huntleigh Dopplex Reporter Software DR3 separately, which will enable you to record and print waveforms. The software is compatible with Windows™ 98, XP, NT4 and 2000.
- Your choice of Huntleigh MD2 Multi Dopplex II or Huntleigh D900 Mini Dopplex
- Toe cuffs and arm/ankle cuffs
- 10 gauge monofilament
- High sensitivity 8 MHz probe
- Uses one 9V battery
- Includes battery and carrying case
- Warranty 5 year parts, 1 year labor excluvise of cable and crystals