Cascade HealthCare Products carries Huntleigh obstetric and vascular Doppler probes. Our selection of probes are suitable for use with the following Huntleigh Dual-Use Dopplers that do not have fixed probes, allowing you to change the probes for various applications: Huntleigh MD2 Multi Dopplex II; Huntleigh FD2 Fetal Dopplex; Huntleigh SD2 Super Dopplex II; and the Huntleigh D900 Mini Dopplex.
Huntleigh Obstetrical Probes are enhanced with active noise reduction features to produce clear fetal heart tones in and out of water. They also have built-in shock resistance helps protect against bumps or jostling.
Obstetrical Probe Options:
- 2 MHz Probe: Detects fetal heart rate as early as 10-12 weeks.
- 3 MHz Probe: Detects fetal heart rate as early as 8-10 weeks.
Vascular Probe Options:
- 4 MHz Probe: For detection of deep lying vessels.
- 5 MHz Probe: For oedematous limbs and deep lying vessels. Commonly used for vascular testing above the knee and above the elbow.
- 8 MHz Probe: For detection of peripheral vessels and calcified arteries. Commonly used for vascular testing below the knee and below the elbow.
- 10 MHz Probe: For detection of smaller vessels in specialist superficial applications. Commonly used by plastic surgeons for checking blood flow for skin grafts.