Imex PocketDop II Vascular Doppler with ABI Kit
The Imex Pocket-Dop II Audio Only Vascular Doppler includes everything you need to perfrom Ankle/Brachial Index Tests (ABI).
- Imex Pocket-Dop II Doppler with Probe
- Welch Allyn Sphygmomanometer
- Four 10cm Cuffs
- Laminated ABI chart
- Pad of ABI report forms
- ABI quick reference booklet
- ABI training CD
- Recharger & Rechargeable Battery
- Warranty 5 year parts, 1 year labor
- Cuffs measuring from 2.5cm to 17cm can be purchased separately
The 5mhz vascular probe has a deeper penetration than the 8mhz probe and is most commonly used to locate hard-to-find pulses and monitoring deep veins and arteries in legs: and for ABI studies in larger patients.
The 8mhz vascular probe has a shallow penetration and is best used to assess superficial vessels. It is most commonly used for Ankle/Brachial Indes (ABI) studies, finding pedal pulses and would care applications.
Need Pregnancy Wheels? Click Here!