Imex PocketDop II Vascular w/ABI Kit
Audio Only Vascular Doppler with ABI Kit
Choose 5mhz or 8mhz Probe
No Sales Tax, Multi Unit Discounts Offered
Imex PocketDop II Vascular Doppler with ABI Kit
The Imex Pocket-Dop II Audio Only Vascular Doppler includes everything you need to perfrom Ankle/Brachial Index Tests (ABI).
- Imex Pocket-Dop II Doppler with Probe
- Welch Allyn Sphygmomanometer
- Four 10cm Cuffs
- Laminated ABI chart
- Pad of ABI report forms
- ABI quick reference booklet
- ABI training CD
- Recharger & Rechargeable Battery
- Warranty 5 year parts, 1 year labor
- Cuffs measuring from 2.5cm to 17cm can be purchased separately
The 5mhz vascular probe has a deeper penetration than the 8mhz probe and is most commonly used to locate hard-to-find pulses and monitoring deep veins and arteries in legs: and for ABI studies in larger patients.
The 8mhz vascular probe has a shallow penetration and is best used to assess superficial vessels. It is most commonly used for Ankle/Brachial Indes (ABI) studies, finding pedal pulses and would care applications.
Need an office hemoglobin anaylyzer, click here!