IMEXDOP CT+ OB/Vascular Combo Doppler
Tabletop OB/Vascular w/Digital Display & Dual Speakers
Comes with Both OB & Vascular Probes
No Sales Tax, Multi Unit Discounts Offered
ImexDop CT+ Obstetric/Vascular Doppler
The IMEXDOP CT+ OB/Vascular Doppler is a sturdy, counter top, portable system with easy-to-use controls, large digital display and dual speakers. For vascular use, the 5 & 8mhz probes provide accesss to both deep and superficial arteries and veins for determining systolic blood pressures, vessel patency and locating hard-to-find vessels. For obsteric either the 2mhz or 3mhz are ideal for monitoring fetal heart tones. The system operates on a rechargeable battery and comes complete with charging stand that can be set on the counter, mounted to the wall or IV pole. The ImexDop CT+ Doppler's dual speakers deliver superb sound, even in noisy environments. The ImexDop CT+ features low battery indicator, automatic shut off and stores two probes inside the unit.
- 2mhz Obstetric Probe has a deep signal penetration and is best used to obtain fetal heart tones in larger women and late in pregnancy. It will consistently pick up the fetal heartbeat at 12 weeks and is preferred for use during labor and delivery
- 2mhz Waterproof Obstetric Probe is well suited for underwater labor and delivery. When using the 2mhz waterproof probe, the main unit of the doppler remains outside the tub to provide clear, undistorted sound.
- 3mhz Obstetric Probe has a shallow singnal penetration and is more sensitive to early fetal heartbeats. It can pick up the fetal signals as earyl as 8-10 weeks. It is most commonly used in earlier stages of pregnancy and for general prenatal use.
- 5mhz Vascular Probe has a deeper penetration than the 8mhz probe and is most commonly used to locate hard-to-find pulses and monitoring deep veins and arteries in legs: and for ABI studies in larger patients.
- 8mhz Vascular Probe has a shallow penetration and is best used to assess superficial vessels. It is most commonly used for Ankle/Brachial Indes (ABI) studies, finding pedal pulses and would care applications.
Looking for an economical Urine Analyzer? Click here!