Cascade HealthCare Products carries the customized Birth Kit by midwife Karen Carr in Maryland.
- 10 - Underpads Light WT, 23" x 24"
- 10 - Underpads Light WT, 23" x 36"
- 2 - Plastic Backed Sheet, 40" x 72"
- 1 - Flexible Straws, Package of 10
- 1 - Sanitary Pads, Dozen
- 1 - Sanitary Brief
- 1 - Peri Irrigation Bottle
- 1 - Baby Cap, Basic Cotton
- 6 - Gauze, 4" x 4", Packages of 2
- 1 - Bulb Syringe, 3oz
- 2 - Gloves, Latex Pairs, Size 6.5
- 6 - Gloves, Latex Singles, Size Small
- 2 - Cord Clamps, Plastic Sterile
- 1 - Scrub Brush with Betadine
- 1 - Lubricating Jelly 3gm, Package of 10
- 1 - Perineal Cold Pad
Birth Kits should be ordered six weeks prior to your due date.
Due to sanitation reasons, birth kits and disposable birth supplies cannot be returned.
Birth kit updated: 10/2/15
*Image is not reflective of all custom Birth Kit contents*
We also have a great selection of Birthing Supplies, Breastfeeding Products, Newborn Cotton Basics and all-natural Mineral Supplements by Floradix specially designed for pregnancy and birth! Just click here to see our complete Pregnancy & Birth section.
If you need help finding or choosing the right products, Cheryl Meyers has over 30 years of experience working with midwives and health care professionals. You can email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (800)443-9942.