Cascade HealthCare Products carries the customized Birth Kit by midwife Kristin Kali in Washington.
- 20 - Underpads Medium Weight, 23" x 36"
- 1 - Plastic Backed Sheets, 40" x 72"
- 1 - Straws, Package of 10
- 1 - Gloves, Non Sterile, Medium Size, Box of 100
- 4 - Gloves, Synthetic Pairs, Medium Size
- 4 - Gloves, Synthetic Singles, Medium Size
- 1 - Lubricant Jelly 3gm, Package of 10
- 5 - Gauze, Sterile 4" x 4", Packages of 2
- 1 - Bulb Syringe, 3oz
- 1 - Cord Clamp, Plastic
- 2 - Caps, Poly Stripe
- 1 - Cord Tape
- 1 - Tape Measure, Infant Paper
- 1 - Kleen Printer Foot Printer
- 1 - Welcome Certificate
- 1 - Thermometer, 18 Second
- 1 - Hydrogen Peroxide, 16oz
- 2 - Perineal Cold Pads
- 1 - Peri Irrigation Bottle
- 1 - Arnica Oil, 1/2oz
- 1 - Sanitary Pads, Package of 14
- 2 - Mesh Brief, Unisize
Birth Kits should be ordered six weeks prior to your due date.
Due to sanitation reasons, birth kits and disposable birth supplies cannot be returned.
Kit Updated 10/25/2016
*Image is not reflective of all custom Birth Kit contents*
We also have a great selection of Birthing Supplies, Breastfeeding Products, Newborn Cotton Basics and all-natural Mineral Supplements by Floradix specially designed for pregnancy and birth! Just click here to see our complete Pregnancy & Birth section.
If you need help finding or choosing the right products, Cheryl Meyers has over 30 years of experience working with midwives and health care professionals. You can email questions to email@example.com or call us at (800)443-9942.