Cascade HealthCare Products carries the customized Midwife Birth Kit by Midwife Marie Eruimy-Kiley in Vermont.
- 2 - Sanitary Briefs
- 6 - Gloves, Sensicare Pairs, Size Medium
- 10 - Gloves, Sensicare Singles, Size Medium
- 2 - Caps, Basic Cotton
- 1 - Sanitary Pads, Extra Heavy, Package of 6
- 1 - Sanitary Pads, Extra Large, Package of 12
- 1 - Perineal Bottle
- 1 - Cord Clamp, Plastic Sterile
- 1 - Cord Ring
- 1 - Lancet
- 1 - Lube Jelly, 4oz Tube
- 1 - Scrub Brush, with Beta Solution
- 10 - Underpads, 30" x 30" Extra Heavy
- 10 - Underpads, 23" x 36" Heavy
- 15 - Gauze, 4" x 4" Packages of 2
- 1 - Bulb Syringe, 3 oz
- 1 - Povidone Solution, 2oz Bottle
- 1 - Alcohol Prep Pads, Package of 10
Birth Kits should be ordered six weeks prior to your due date.
Due to sanitation reasons, birth kits and disposable birth supplies cannot be returned.
*Image is not reflective of all custom Birth Kit contents*
We also have a great selection of Birthing Supplies, Breastfeeding Products, Newborn Cotton Basics and all-natural Mineral Supplements by Floradix specially designed for pregnancy and birth! Just click here to see our complete Pregnancy & Birth section.
If you need help finding or choosing the right products, Cheryl Meyers has over 30 years of experience working with midwives and health care professionals. You can email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (800)443-9942.