Cascade HealthCare Products carries the customized Birth Kit #2 by midwife Mary Grabowska in Oregon.
- 10 - Underpads Light WT, 23" x 36"
- 10 - Underpads Medium WT, 30" x 30"
- 1 - Plastic Backed Sheets, 40" x 90"
- 1 - Flexible Straws, Pkg of 10
- 1 - Sanitary Pads, Pkg of 14
- 1 - Sanitary Pads, Pkg of 6
- 1 - Brief Unisize
- 1 - Peri Irrigation Bottle
- 1 - Baby Cap, Basic Cotton
- 1 - Alcohol Prep Pads. Pkg of 10
- 6 - Gauze, 4" x 4", Pkgs of 2
- 1 - Bulb Syringe, 3oz
- 1 - Lubricating Jelly, 4oz bottle
- 3 - Gloves, Latex Pairs, Size 7
- 6 - Gloves, Latex Singles, Size Medium
- 1 - Scrub Brush with Betadine
- 1 - Povidone Solution, 4oz
- 2 - Cord Clamps, Plastic Sterile
- 2 - Perineal Cold Pads
- 1 - Welcome Certificate
- 1 - Kleenprinter
- 1 - Afterbirth Sitz Bath Herbs
- 1 - Plastic Sitz Bath
- 1 - Comfort Ring
Birth Kits should be ordered six weeks prior to your due date.
Due to sanitation reasons, birth kits and disposable birth supplies cannot be returned.
Birth kit updated: 12/21/2015
*Image is not reflective of all custom Birth Kit contents*
We also have a great selection of Birthing Supplies, Breastfeeding Products, Newborn Cotton Basics and all-natural Mineral Supplements by Floradix specially designed for pregnancy and birth! Just click here to see our complete Pregnancy & Birth section.
If you need help finding or choosing the right products, Cheryl Meyers has over 30 years of experience working with midwives and health care professionals. You can email questions to email@example.com or call us at (800)443-9942.