Cascade HealthCare Products carries the customized Birth Kit by midwife Maryl Smith in Oregon.
- 10 - Underpads, 23" x 36"
- 10 - Underpads, 23" x 24"
- 2 - Plastic Backed Sheets
- 2 - Flexible Straws, pkgs of 10
- 1 - Sanitary Pads, Dozen
- 2 - Sanitary Brief, Unisize
- 1 - Peri-Irrigation Bottle
- 1 - Basic Cotton Cap
- 1 - Bulb Syringe, 2oz
- 2 - Gloves, Latex Pairs, Size 7
- 6 - Gloves, Latex Single, Size Medium
- 1 - Scrub Brush with Hibiclens
- 1 - Cord Tape
- 1 - Digital Thermometer
- 1 - WishGarden Sitz Bath Herbs
- 1 - Kleenprinter
Birth Kits should be ordered six weeks prior to your due date.
Due to sanitation reasons, birth kits and disposable birth supplies cannot be returned.
*Image is not reflective of all custom Birth Kit contents*
We also have a great selection of Birthing Supplies, Breastfeeding Products, Newborn Cotton Basics and all-natural Mineral Supplements by Floradix specially designed for pregnancy and birth! Just click here to see our complete Pregnancy & Birth section.
If you need help finding or choosing the right products, Cheryl Meyers has over 30 years of experience working with midwives and health care professionals. You can email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (800)443-9942.