Cascade HealthCare Products carries McKesson Instrument Disinfetant/Sterilizing Liquid. This is a long-life, 28 day activated, 2.5% buffered glutaraldehyde solution which contains surfactants. This solution is recommended for the sterilization and high-level disinfection of heat-sensitive, immersible medical equipment and instruments.
- McKesson 28-Day Glutaraldehyde
- Activated Contents: One Gallon (128 fl. oz./3.8 liters)
- Sterilizing and Disinfecting Solution
- A 28-Day Glutaraldehyde, Long Life, Activated Dialdehyde Solution
- Contains Sodium Nitrite as a corrosion inhibitor
- 2.5% buffered glutaraldehyde solution, which contains surfactants
- Not made with natural rubber
We have a variety of Sani-Cloth Wipes for surface disinfection and Sterilization products for surgical instruments. Just click here for our complete selection of Surgical Instrument Care products.
If you need help choosing the right products, Cheryl Meyers has over 30 years of experience working with midwives and health care professionals. You can email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (800)443-9942.