The VersaLab LE Vascular Doppler system is a portable system used for the evaluation of peripheral vasculature and is ideal for ABI measurements. In addition to clear, crisp sound, this bi-directional Doppler provides simple waveform traces to clearly indicate the peak or mean blood flow profile. Plus, the VersaLab LE Vascular Doppler enables accurate visualization and quantification of blood flow parameters including velocity, directionality and a host of calculated measurements.
This Doppler system's built-in printer provides fast, complete and accurate documentation. A unique image-scrolling feature allows you to review up to 50 seconds of data and choose the ideal waveforms to document the patient’s condition.
- Obtain documentation for reimbursement
- Bi-directional display
- Portable, compact, and convenient
- Economical and versatile
- 3-hour battery life
- Battery or line operated
- Rechargeable battery included
- 4.1 lbs
- Includes tilt-stand for wall-mount or table-top stability
- For Medicare reimbursements the CPT Code is 93922