Cascade HealthCare Products carries the customized Birth Kit by midwife Peggy Cohen in Vermont.
- 10 - Underpads Medium Weight, 23" x 24"
- 12 - Underpads X-Heavy Weight, 36" x 36"
- 1 - Sanitary Pads Maternity Size, Package of 14
- 1 - Peri Irrigation Bottle
- 12 - Gauze 4" x 4", Packages of 2
- 1 - Alcohol Prep Pads, Package of 10
- 1 - Straws, Package of 10
- 2 - Baby Caps, Basic Cotton
- 1 - Bulb Syringe, 2 oz
- 6 - Gloves Synthetic Pairs, Medium
- 4 - Gloves Synthetic Singles, Medium
- 1 - Scrub Brush w/Betadine
- 2 - Sanitary Briefs
- 1 - Tape Measure, Infant
- 1 - Lube Jelly, 4 oz Tube
Birth Kits should be ordered six weeks prior to your due date.
Due to sanitation reasons, birth kits and disposable birth supplies cannot be returned.
Birth kit updated: 4/22/2016
*Image is not reflective of all custom Birth Kit contents*
We also have a great selection of Birthing Supplies, Breastfeeding Products, Newborn Cotton Basics and all-natural Mineral Supplements by Floradix specially designed for pregnancy and birth! Just click here to see our complete Pregnancy & Birth section.
If you need help finding or choosing the right products, Cheryl Meyers has over 30 years of experience working with midwives and health care professionals. You can email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (800)443-9942.