Cascade HealthCare Products carries Portex Blue Line™ Endotracheal Tubes. The design of these uncuffed endotracheal tubes incorporates a special, non-toxic siliconised PVC formula which allows the tubes to be even more compliant to an infants airway.
Manufactured from implantation tested, non-toxic, Siliconised PVC, these endotracheal tubes help to protect the delicate mucosal tissue. The comprehensive size range of the tubes are designed to suit all patients from pediatric to adult.
- Includes a distinct distal tip mark which serves as an aid during intubation
- Oral/Nasal length with Murphy Eye
- Provides direct and unimpeded airway for gases to pass to and from the lungs
- Kink-resistant minimizes possibility of tube occlusion
- Radio-opaque Blue Line® for exact location of tube position
- 15mm connector conforms to ISO5356-1 ensuring full compatibility with circuit connections
- Individually packaged
- Single-use - no risk of cross infection
If you need help choosing the right product for your practice, Cheryl Meyers has over 30 years of experience working with midwives and health care professionals. You can email questions to email@example.com or call us at (800)443-9942.