Cascade HealthCare Products carries the customized Birth Kit by midwife Rebecca Meek in Oregon.
- 20 - Underpads Light Weight, 23" x 36"
- 1 - Plastic Backed Sheet, 40" x 90"
- 1 - Sanitary Pads, package of 14
- 1 - Peri Irrigation Bottle
- 1 - Organic Baby Cap
- 1 - Alcohol Prep Pads, package of 20
- 10 - Gauze 4"x4", packages of 2
- 1 - 3oz Bulb Syringe
- 2 - Sterile Sensi Aloe Gloves, Pairs Size 6.5
- 5 - Sterile Sensi Gloves, Singles Size Medium
- 1 - Scrub Brush with Chlorxehadine
- 1 - Plain Scrub Brush
- 1 - Cord Clamp, Plastic Sterile
- 2 - Lancets
Birth Kits should be ordered six weeks prior to your due date.
Due to sanitation reasons, birth kits and disposable birth supplies cannot be returned.
Kit Updated 05/24/2016
*Image is not reflective of all custom Birth Kit contents*
We also have a great selection of Birthing Supplies, Breastfeeding Products, Newborn Cotton Basics and all-natural Mineral Supplements by Floradix specially designed for pregnancy and birth! Just click here to see our complete Pregnancy & Birth section.
If you need help finding or choosing the right products, Cheryl Meyers has over 30 years of experience working with midwives and health care professionals. You can email questions to email@example.com or call us at (800)443-9942.