Cascade HealthCare Products carries the customized Birth Kit by midwife Rhione Zeixchel in Oregon.
- 20 - Underpads, 23" x 36"
- 1 - Vinyl Sheet, 96" x 120"
- 2 - Flexible Straws, Pkgs of 10
- 3 - Gloves, Synthetic Pairs, Size Small
- 5 - Gloves, Synthetic Singles, Size Small
- 1 - Plastic Backed Sheet, 40" x 72"
- 2 - Sanitary Pads, Dozen
- 1 - Peri Irrigation Bottle
- 1 - Basic Cotton Cap
- 12 - Gauze, 4" x 4", Pkgs of 2
- 1 - Sanitary Brief, Unisize
- 1 - Bulb Syringe, 2oz
- 2 - Scrub Brush with Betadine
- 1 - Cord Tape
- 1 - Paper Tape Measure
Birth Kits should be ordered six weeks prior to your due date.
Due to sanitation reasons, birth kits and disposable birth supplies cannot be returned.
*Image is not reflective of all custom Birth Kit contents*
We also have a great selection of Birthing Supplies, Breastfeeding Products, Newborn Cotton Basics and all-natural Mineral Supplements by Floradix specially designed for pregnancy and birth! Just click here to see our complete Pregnancy & Birth section.
If you need help finding or choosing the right products, Cheryl Meyers has over 30 years of experience working with midwives and health care professionals. You can email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (800)443-9942.