Cascade HealthCare Products carries Sani-Cloth® Bleach Germicidal Disposable Wipes by PDI Products. These sanitary cloth wipes are ideal for disinfecting high risk areas endemic with Clostridium difficile spores and Norovirus.
- #1 brand of disinfectant wipes in healthcare
- EPA-registered intermediate level disinfectant
- Pre-moistened wipes are ready to use
- Cleans and disinfects in one step
- Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Tuberculocidal, Virucidal
- Compatible with a broad range of surfaces and equipments in healthcare
- Meets CDC, OSHA, AHE and CMS Tag F441 guidelines
- Accessibility: Deep well lid provides ample space to store and access next wipe
- Compliance: Prominent contact time for easy identification and improved compliance with accrediation standards
- Identification: Categorization of pathogens allows for quick identification of relevant efficacy claims
- Safety: Icon clearly communicates key safety information on both label and lid
- Available in two sizes:
- P54072 Large wipes. 75 wipes per tub. Wipes measure: 6" x 10.5"
- P25784 X-Large wipes. 65 wipes per tub. Wipes measure: 7.5" x 15"
We have a variety of Sani-Cloth Wipes and Sterilization products for surfaces and surgical instruments. Just click here for our complete selection of Sterilization products.
If you need help choosing the right products, Cheryl Meyers has over 30 years of experience working with midwives and health care professionals. You can email questions to email@example.com or call us at (800)443-9942.