Cascade HealthCare Products carries the Schuco Aspirator S130A for newborn resuscitation. This is a high-volume aspirator and suction system featuring lightweight casing, easy-to-read regulator, and controlled vacuum regulation from 0-22" hg. The vibration-free, quiet unit features permanent lubrication for maintenance-free, reliable operation.
The Aspirator S130A comes complete with 800 cc plastic canister, tubing, and carry handle and operates with AC power. The durability of this aspirator makes it ideal for birth centers.
- Dimensions: 14" L x 8" W x 11" H; (356 mm x 203 mm x 280 mm)
- Weight: 18 lbs. (8.16 kg)
- Vacuum Range: Up to 560 mm Hg (22" Hg)
- Flow Rate: Greater than 40 lpm at regulator inlet
- Sound Level: Less than 58 dBA
- Operating Temperature: 32°F - 104°F (0°C-40°C)
- UL Approval: UL approved; meets IEC 60601-1
- Every unit equipped with a hospital - grade plug
- Collection canisters with improved scratch and flake resistance
- Vibration-free gauge for easy reading and vacuum control
- Durable metal canister brackets accommodate a variety of collection containers
- 2 year limited warranty
We also carry the Schuco Aspirator S330A, the Schuco Aspirator S430A and Schuco Aspirator Supplies - from Replacement Canisters to Filters and Tubing. Just Click here for our complete selection of Aspirators and Supplies.
Cheryl Meyers has over 30 years of experience working with midwives and health care professionals. If you need assistance in finding the right product, you can email questions to email@example.com or call us at (800)443-9942.