Cascade HealthCare Products carries the Schuco Aspirator S330A for newborn resuscitation. This lightweight but durable unit will meet the needs of those who require an aspirator for individual or occasional use. Features a vibration free easy-to-read regulator gauge, quick connect tubing for all connections, hydrophobic bacteria filter.
This aspirator comes complete with disposable 800cc canister and three filters, and operates with AC power.
- Dimensions: 15" L x 8" W x 10" H; (381 mm x 203 mm x 254 mm)
- Weight: 11.5 lbs. (5.21 kg)
- Vacuum Range: Up to 560 mm Hg (22" Hg)
- Flow Rate: Greater than 40 lpm at regulator inlet
- Sound Level: Less than 58 dBA
- Operating Temperature: 32°F - 104°F (0°C-40°C)
- UL Approval: UL approved; meets IEC 60601-1
- Every unit equipped with a hospital - grade plug
- Collection canisters with improved scratch and flake resistance
- Vibration-free gauge for easy reading and vacuum control
- Durable metal canister brackets accommodate a variety of collection containers
- 2 year limited warranty
We also carry the Schuco Aspirator S130A, the Schuco Aspirator S430A and Schuco Aspirator Supplies - from Replacement Canisters to Filters and Tubing. Just Click here for our complete selection of Aspirators and Supplies.
Cheryl Meyers has over 30 years of experience working with midwives and health care professionals. If you need assistance in finding the right product, you can email questions to email@example.com or call us at (800)443-9942.