Cascade HealthCare Products carries the Seca 217 Measuring Rod. The mobile stadiometer seca 217 boasts unmatched stability, a cleverly designed assembly system and particularly high-quality materials. All this lends the stadiometer an exceptionally high degree of stability – almost the same as a permanent installation.
In addition, the adjustable spacer ensures a secure hold without any fittings. Suitable for medical practices and hospitals, the stadiometer is also just right for mobile use, such as examinations of children at school or patients at home. When disassembled, the stadiometer is easy to transport.
- Measures from 8" - 81" (20 cm - 205 cm) in 1/8" (0.1 cm) graduations
- Dimensions: 12.9 x 84.4 x 22.6 inch
- Net weight: 7.9 lbs
- Parts fit together perfectly for transport ease
- Spacer for additional stability
- Robust platform for secure stance
- Adapter element seca 437 for connection to a flat scale
We have a variety of options for Infant Measuring from tape to measuring boards and measuring rods. Just click here to see our complete selection.
If you need help finding the right product, Cheryl Meyers has over 30 years of experience working with midwives and health care professionals. You can email questions to email@example.com or call us at (800)443-9942.