Two scales in one! The seca 354 baby scale has a comfortable weighing tray and a fine graduation of 0.5 oz. In no time at all, it can be converted into a floor scale for children with a capacity of 44 lbs. The weighing tray and the base which serves as the floor scale are securely locked together, thus ensuring that the baby can be weighed safely and securely. A further advantage of the scale is its Breast-Milk-Intake-Function which determines how much milk the baby has consumed. The robust but lightweight scale is easy to transport and the user friendly buttons make it easy to operate.
- Capacity: 44 lbs
- Graduation: 0.5 oz < 22 lbs > 1 oz
- Dimensions: 21.7 x 6.1 x 13.1 inch
- Net weight: 5.1 lbs
- Uses 4 batteries, type AA
- Baby scale and floor scale for children in one
- Weighing tray easy to detach from base
- Robust yet lightweight scale is simple to transport
- Optional carry case
- Operates using 4 x AA batteries
We have a variety of options for Infant Measuring from tape to measuring boards and measuring rods. Just click here to see our complete selection.
If you need help finding the right product, Cheryl Meyers has over 30 years of experience working with midwives and health care professionals. You can email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (800)443-9942.