Cascade HealthCare Products carries the customized Birth Kit by midwife Sheehan Ednie in Montana.
- 20 - Underpads Light Weight, 23" x 24"
- 1 - Sheet Paper/Poly, 40" x 90"
- 1 - Mattress Cover, King Size
- 1 - Flexible Straws, Package of 10
- 1 - Sanitary Pads, Package of 14
- 1 - Sanitary Brief, Unisize
- 1 - Peri-Irrigation Bottle
- 10 - Gauze, 4" x 4", Packages of 2
- 1 - Bulb Syringe, 3oz
- 10 - Gloves, Sensicare Singles, Size Small
- 1 - Povidone Solution, 4oz
- 1 - Scrub Brush with Betadine
- 1 - Baby Cap, Organic Cotton
Birth Kits should be ordered six weeks prior to your due date.
Due to sanitation reasons, birth kits and disposable birth supplies cannot be returned.
Birth kit updated: 6/2/2016
*Image is not reflective of all custom Birth Kit contents*
We also have a great selection of Birthing Supplies, Breastfeeding Products, Newborn Cotton Basics and all-natural Mineral Supplements by Floradix specially designed for pregnancy and birth! Just click here to see our complete Pregnancy & Birth section.
If you need help finding or choosing the right products, Cheryl Meyers has over 30 years of experience working with midwives and health care professionals. You can email questions to email@example.com or call us at (800)443-9942.